Background

Saturday, January 29, 2011

{A Night Away!}

On a whim, Tyson and I decided to spend the night in San Diego. The W was having AMAZING deals (seriously!) so we decided to spend the night down there. It was so relaxing it felt like we were gone for a whole weekend.

We definitely need to repeat it soon. Really soon!

 Our refreshing room.

 It was cozy & relaxing.

 Sadie liked the pouf.

 I love my husband!

 A random note we found.

 Sadie was ready to walk around town.

 Horton Plaza here we come!

 Loving San Diego.

 I love flower markets!

 Sadie was doing such a good job
climbing the stairs. This is a new skill for her.

 Look! I got to the top!!


 iPhone to the rescue!




 We decided to take pictures in front of this fun wall.


 Next time, we're staying here.


 Sadie got in the shower & then was upset that she was wet.
Sorry, girl.


The W was a wonderful place to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment